A quiet calm settled over the academy. It had been years since any truly dangerous event had occurred -- the tournament notwithstanding, but the victims had signed themselves up, so no one pitied them.But things would be different this year.A strange sickness has been passing through the academy, one unlike those seen in the past. In the daytime, everyone appears normal... but in the night, that's when disaster unfolds. Those who have been affected by the virus become zombiesque monsters -- the extent of which is determined by how sick they are -- and attack other students to bite and transmit the sickness.They call it the Consumption. Consumption Game Rules
A number of students have been selected as carrying the sickness. If you roleplay with them, your character will start carrying it also. Report anyone your sick character roleplays with so they can be recorded as being sick also!
When a student starts carrying the sickness, they will earn a black bullet next to their name in the game roster below. They can then start biting people and transmitting the illness.
a student and increase their sickness level, draw or write about the character getting bitten by yours in the night.
a student and decrease their sickness level, draw or write about the character getting treated in the daytime. Using medicine or a potion would be useful, yes?
If a student reaches five bullets, they cannot be normal in the daytime, they're a monster all the time and biting people during daylight hours also!
bite a teacher and get them involved too. Consumption Levels
- Character is carrying the sickness, but does not transform at night. They might impulsively bite others if some emotion overcomes them. Or if they hate you.
- Character will attempt to bite others at night, but looks relatively normal--maybe some bags under the eyes or a slightly pale skin tone. Might be somewhat deranged at night, but can be reasoned with. The bite is relatively normal.
- Character looks a bit more ragged and loses their tone for a pale white during the day. At night, they have sharper teeth and claws, and their eyes glow. They are impulsive but can somewhat control themselves. The bite is deep, and they might rip a chunk of flesh away in the process.
- The transformation has begun. At night, this student is becoming monstrous (how that looks is up to you). Maybe those closest to them can reason with them. Their thirst for flesh hungers. A bite might mutilate a victim.
- There is no going back. A cure needs to be found and administered. This student is now a monster and knows no pity or love. They will attack anything indiscriminately. They will also be trying to eat the people they hunt down, so they might not be so easy to survive... Consumption RecordsIt starts here... the original "patient zeros". Where did it come from? Who knows... someone suspects it came from the medical tents in the Tournament... but you better watch out because things are going to get bloody very soon. Lilin
( Erangot )
Sinclair( viralremix )
Glitch( viralremix )
Kurami( justlovearts )
Kaine( BlueBlueFox )
)From Lilin Emily( zstew2 )From Kichi
Get biting and start causing chaos!
Or... try healing people... but no one cares to do that, right?
All submissions should go to Sanctioned Events
. This means you'll earn 1.5x EXP
for participating in this game! It'll end on November 1, when a vaccine will come out and heal everyone. Though mental scars never really go away, do they...?